- Live From The Road
- Western Route
- Canada 8 May : Cochrane – Calgary
- Canada 7 May : Longview – Cochrane
- Canada 6 May : Lundbreck – Longview
- Canada 5 May : Fernie Alpine Resort (Rocky Mountain)
- Canada 4 May : Fernie – Pincher Creek
- Canada 3 May : Kimberley - Fernie
- Canada 2 May : Creston - Kimberley
- Canada 1 May : Rossland – Creston
- Canada 30 April : Nelson – Rossland
- Canada 29 April : Nelson
- Canada 28 April : Road trip!
- Canada 27 April : Vancouver
- Canada 26 April : Squamish, Vancouver
- Canada 25 April : White Rock and the Peace Arch Park
- Canada 24 April : Galiano Island
- Canada 23 April : Victoria
- Canada 22 April : Ladysmith - Victoria
- Canada 21 April : Port Alberni - Ladysmith
- Canada 20 April: Tofino - Port Alberni
- Canada 19 April: Getting ready!
- Eastern Route
- Off Route
- Western Route
- Torch-Bearer Award
- Team 2012
- Route for 2012
Canada 22 April : Ladysmith - Victoria
Today we ran to Duncan where we met up with Al Howie at Sunridge Place. Al is an ultra-distance runner who has won more than fifty marathons, ultramarathons and multiday races. He holds records for the TransCanada Highway Run, the 1300 Miler in New York and others. He held the World Harmony Run torch and we offered him a certificate and book to honor his great achievements in the running world.
After that, we ran to Mill Bay and met up with an athletic and enthusiastic group of students from Brentwood College. The college is international and all of the runners were from different countries! We really enjoyed running with them as they helped us relay the torch to the Mill Bay Ferry Terminal.
Daniel, our new team member from Yellowknife, Northwest
Territories, met us on the highway and immediately started running!
The Ukranian crew assembled for a photo.
In the afternoon we took the ferry to Brentwood Bay and then ran into Victoria.
The sparkling waters of Elk Lake were calling us, so we stopped there to take in the view and look at the plaque dedicated to the Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team in honor of the annual Triathlon.
We met a lot of nice people along the way!
Video Mesage from Davidson Hepburn, President (2009 - 2011) of the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) for 25th Anniversary of the World Harmony Run and a vision for the decade: "Toward a Oneness-World". With FRENCH subtitles
Full Text of the 25th annversary message and link to 25 language informal Translations: http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/25
- Youtube video on African experience which illustrates IYY slogan "Our Year Our Voice" International Year of Youth - Zambia World Harmony. They surprisingly mention Presidents and UN Secretary-General in a unique way!
Prapti Jensen (Canada), Salil Wilson (Australia), Daniel Stewart (Canada), Yatkara Aleksapolskyy (Ukraine), Brahmata Michael (Canada), Sarvagata Ukrainskyi (Ukraine), Dimitriy Dudko (Ukraine), Varunavi (Slovakia), Sulabha Wisniewski (Canada), Amburoha (Ukraine), Moni (Czech Republic)
< Canada 21 April ||
Canada 23 April >|