- Live From The Road
- Events in 2005
- St. Thomas, 17-18 June: Acting Governor holds torch
- St. Lucia, 16 June: Acting Prime Minister receives Torch
- Dominica, 14 June: Thousands of Children take part
- Grenada, 15 June: Three Ministers run with the torch
- Prime Minister of Antigua & Barbuda holds Torch
- Antigua and Barbuda, 12 June
- St. Kitts, 11 June: Braving the Storm
- Antigua, 10 June: Beenie Man holds the torch
- Jamaica, 10 June: Departure and...Tropical Storm Arlene!
- Jamaica, 9 June: Caribbean Run Launched!
- Jamaica, 8 June: Preparation
Events in 2005
All the latest news from the World Harmony Run in the Caribbean:
St Thomas 17-18 June
: Acting Governor holds the Torch
St Lucia 16 June : Acting Prime Minister receives the Torch
Grenada 15 June : 3 Ministers run with the Torch
Dominica 14 June : Thousands of children take part
Antigua & Barbuda 13 June : Prime Minister holds the Torch
Antigua & Barbuda 12 June : Sir Vivian Richards joins the Run
St Kitts 11 June : Braving the storm
Antigua 10 June : Beenie Man holds the Torch
Jamaica 10 June : Departure and tropical storm Arlene
Jamaica 9 June : Caribbean Run launched
Jamaica 8 June : Preparing for the Run
Special thanks to LIAT - The Caribbean Airline for providing all travel within the Caribbean.
We would like to say there is one friend without which this run would not have been possible, and that is LIAT, The Caribbean Airlines. Their help time and again made this run possible. We had numerous island-hopping flights and connections which delivered us to each of our runs in the seven islands we visited.
When tropical storm Arlene caused the airport in Saint Kitts to close and subsequently cancelled our flight there, LIAT kept on top of the situation. As soon as the weahther cleared they scheduled a flight that got us there in minutes to meet the Deputy Prime Minister of Saint Kitts and run with him through the streets of Basseterre.
The employees are a reflection of the company, and working with Nutilia Simon was always a joy. Anthea Watkins (below) greeted the runners as they went through Antigua. We would also like to thank all the LIAT employees for their kindness which expressed itself no matter what time in the morning we had to depart.
The World Harmony Run Caribbean Team
< St. Thomas, 17-18 June|| |