- Live From The Road
- Germany 8 September: Bad Durkheim - Saarbrucken
- Germany 7 September: Heidelberg - Bad Dürkheim
- Germany 15 August: Nussloch - Heidelberg
- Germany 14 August: Baden-Baden – Nussloch
- Germany 13 August: Freiburg - Baden-Baden
- Germany/ Czech Republic 14 July: Niesky - Ceska Lipa
- Germany 13 July: Neuzelle - Niesky
- Text of Hindu prayer - Room of Silence
- Text of Muslim Prayer - Room of Silence
- Germany 12 July: Berlin - Neuzelle
- Welcoming Speech at the Room of Silence
- Germany 11 July: Brandenburg - Berlin
- Germany 10 July: Gardelegen – Brandenburg
- Germany 9 July: Luneburg - Gardelegen
- Germany 8 July: Ahrensbok - Lunenburg
- Germany 7 July: Puttgarden - Ahrensbok
Text of Hindu prayer - Room of Silence
Interfaith Prayer at the Room of Silence, Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, 12 July, 2006
Mr Dhiraj Roy - Hindu representative
Dear sisters and brothers!
I am always delighted to meet people who show their openness to other religions.
We will now hear a few words from the Highest to give us hope. It is from the Bhagavad Gita, Chapter IV, Jnana-Yoga, the path of knowledge, Verses 7 and 8.
Jada jada hi dharmasaya glanirbhabati bharata
Abbhytthananam adharmasya tadatmanam srijamyaham
Paritranaya sadhunang binaschaya tscha duschkritam
Dharma sansthapanarthaya sambhabami juge juge
„Whenever unrighteousness is in the ascendant and righteousness is in the decline, I body myself forth.
To protect and preserve the virtuous and put an end to the evil-doers, to establish Dharma, I manifest myself from age to age."