- Live From The Road
- Germany 28 September: Wangen - Füssen
- Germany 1 May: Rendsburg - Flensburg
- Germany 30 April: Hamburg - Rendsburg
- Germany 29 April: Rotenburg - Hamburg
- Germany 28 April: Bad Zwischenahn - Rotenburg
- Germany 27 April: border Netherlands/Germany - Bad Zwischenahn
- Germany 21 April: Prüm - Aachen
- Germany 20 April: Trier - Prüm
Germany 28 April: Bad Zwischenahn - Rotenburg
A big "Thank You" to Hotel Kämper and Hotel Amsterdam in Bad Zwischenahn for hosting our team!
The rainy morning could not dampen our spirit: the mayor of Bad Zwischenahn lit the torch and sent us off into our today's journey...
...soon the sun came out and we enjoyed an inspiring run into Bremen...
...lots of people held the torch...
...the monument of the "Bremer Stadtmusikanten" - a well known german fairy tale about four animals...
..after a nice picknick in the park we visited the Buddhist Centre of the Karma Kagyü line...
we got an incredible nice welcome and lots of smiling faces...
...we even had a short meditation in the Buddhist centre...
Thanks for the hospitality! (the cookies were wonderful!)
...finally we reached Rotenburg.
...local runners carried the torch all the way to the city hall...
...tha mayor received the runners and the torch...
...we were invited to sign the guest book of the city...
Rotenburg: a Soca - Village! During the football world championships 2006 the team of Trinidad-Tobgo was hosted in Rotenburg - the team left a lasting impression and created many new friendships...
Thank you Rotenburg!
Video Message from Davidson Hepburn, President (2009 - 2011) of the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) for 25th Anniversary of the World Harmony Run and a vision for the decade: "Toward a Oneness-World".
Full Text of the 25th annversary message and link to 25 language informal Translations: http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/25or Click on language button for separate youtube videos wth sub titles in varous languages
- Youtube video on African experience which illustrates IYY slogan "Our Year Our Voice" International Year of Youth - Zambia World Harmony. They surprisingly mention Presidents and UN Secretary-General in a unique way!
Distance: 115 km
Dipavajan Renner (Austria), Sandro Zincarini (Italy), Sumahat Strohn (Germany), Mladen Vujaklija (Croatia), Vladimir Ilyasov (Russian Federation), Namitabha Arsic (Serbia), Layamut Tehrani (Austria/Iran), Endre Olah (Hungary), German runners (Germany)
Gallery: See more images!
< Germany 27 April|
< Czech republic 27 April
< Iceland 27 April
< Netherlands 27 April
< Finland 27 April
< Moldova 27 April
< Slovenia 27 April
Germany 29 April >|