- Live From The Road
- Germany 28 September: Wangen - Füssen
- Germany 1 May: Rendsburg - Flensburg
- Germany 30 April: Hamburg - Rendsburg
- Germany 29 April: Rotenburg - Hamburg
- Germany 28 April: Bad Zwischenahn - Rotenburg
- Germany 27 April: border Netherlands/Germany - Bad Zwischenahn
- Germany 21 April: Prüm - Aachen
- Germany 20 April: Trier - Prüm
Germany 1 May: Rendsburg - Flensburg
We started the day in Rendsburg by taking a special ferry across the "Nord-Ostsee Kanal":
...out team got basically a lift...
...long km's through nature: the North of Germany is really scenic...
...a short stop in Schleswig at Castle Gottorf...
...as we reached Flensburg, a group of runners from the Flensburg Lauftreff 1985 e.V. awaited us at the city sign...
...the sightseeing - run took more than 10 km's...
Thank you Flensburg and Good Bye to Germany! A big hand for all the hospitality! We will meet again in September for a short while...
A big Thank You to Hotel Flensburger Hof for hosting our team!
Video Message from Davidson Hepburn, President (2009 - 2011) of the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) for 25th Anniversary of the World Harmony Run and a vision for the decade: "Toward a Oneness-World".
Full Text of the 25th annversary message and link to 25 language informal Translations: http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/25or Click on language button for separate youtube videos wth sub titles in varous languages
- Youtube video on African experience which illustrates IYY slogan "Our Year Our Voice" International Year of Youth - Zambia World Harmony. They surprisingly mention Presidents and UN Secretary-General in a unique way!
Distance: 110 km
Dipavajan Renner (Austria), Sandro Zincarini (Italy), Sumahat Strohn (Germany), Mladen Vujaklija (Croatia), Vladimir Ilyasov (Russian Federation), Namitabha Arsic (Serbia), Layamut Tehrani (Austria/Iran), Lucas Szeles (Germany), Kapalika Kemmann (Germany)
Gallery: See more images!
< Germany 30 April||
Germany 28 September >|
Norway 5 May >