- Live From The Road
- Iceland 4 September: Þingvellir - Reykjavík
- Iceland 5 September: Reykjavík
- Iceland 23 July: Reykjavík-Explorer
- Iceland 16 July: Borgarnes-Reykjavík
- Iceland 15 July: Frank's reflections
- Iceland 15 July: Laugarbakki-Borgarnes
- Iceland 14 July: Varmahlíð-Laugarbakki
- Iceland 13 July: Lágheiði-Varmahlíð
- Iceland 12 July: Akureyri - Lágheiði
- Iceland 11 July: Chahida's farewell
- Iceland 11 July: Reykjarhlíð-Akureyri
- Iceland 10 July: Möðrudalur - Reykjarhlíð
- Iceland 9 July: Egilsstaðir-Möðrudalur
- Iceland 8 July: Fáskrúðsfjörður - Egilsstaðir
- Iceland 8 July: Impressions
- Iceland 7 July: Djúpivogur - Fáskrúðsfjörður
- Iceland 6 July: Höfn - Djúpivogur
- Iceland 5 July: Fagurhólsmýri - Höfn
- Iceland 4 July: Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Fagurhólsmýri
- Iceland 3 July: Markarfljót-Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- Iceland 2 July: Opening Ceremony
- Iceland 2 July: Reykjavík-Markarfljót
- Söngur World-Harmony Friðarhlaupsins
Iceland 4 July: Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Fagurhólsmýri
Today, Nature certainly reminded us that She is big, beautiful and awesome, whereas we are small and in awe.
Skógarfoss waterfall was the first example of Nature's awe which we came upon today. Skógarfoss, definately exhibits power, but also beauty, purity and dignity. All of the World Harmony Runners were touched by Skógarfoss.
We did not have to travel far to behold an example of Nature's raw power of destruction, as we soon came up on some colossal debris from the time of the great Vatnajökull glacier burst in 1996 (when Iceland's route 1 was severed). Our foreign World Harmony Runners found this a remarkable sight and had their pictures taken with the debris.
After finishing today's running, some Harmony Runners took a little sneak preview side-trip to Jökulsárlón, the Vatnajökull glacier lagoon, where we were to run the day after. It is safe to say that the pure, yet awesom beauty of the lagoon moved all those present.
All in all, Nature played the starring role today. If not through these three memorable places, then through the simple fact that it rained all day!
< Iceland 3 July|
< Romania 3 July
Iceland 5 July >|
5. júlí >
Moldova 5 July >