- Live From The Road
- Iceland 4 September: Þingvellir - Reykjavík
- Iceland 5 September: Reykjavík
- Iceland 23 July: Reykjavík-Explorer
- Iceland 16 July: Borgarnes-Reykjavík
- Iceland 15 July: Frank's reflections
- Iceland 15 July: Laugarbakki-Borgarnes
- Iceland 14 July: Varmahlíð-Laugarbakki
- Iceland 13 July: Lágheiði-Varmahlíð
- Iceland 12 July: Akureyri - Lágheiði
- Iceland 11 July: Chahida's farewell
- Iceland 11 July: Reykjarhlíð-Akureyri
- Iceland 10 July: Möðrudalur - Reykjarhlíð
- Iceland 9 July: Egilsstaðir-Möðrudalur
- Iceland 8 July: Fáskrúðsfjörður - Egilsstaðir
- Iceland 8 July: Impressions
- Iceland 7 July: Djúpivogur - Fáskrúðsfjörður
- Iceland 6 July: Höfn - Djúpivogur
- Iceland 5 July: Fagurhólsmýri - Höfn
- Iceland 4 July: Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Fagurhólsmýri
- Iceland 3 July: Markarfljót-Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- Iceland 2 July: Opening Ceremony
- Iceland 2 July: Reykjavík-Markarfljót
- Söngur World-Harmony Friðarhlaupsins
Iceland 7 July: Djúpivogur - Fáskrúðsfjörður
Today we were blessed by the good fortune of receiving help from two fabulous groups.
The first of these, Youth Sports Club Hrafnkell Freysgoði, met us just outside of Breiðdalsvík village and ran with us through Kambanes and onto Stöðvarfjörður fiord. It was nice to see all the participation and support from the adults, as well as the children, and their selfless support of the runners. In fact, creating oneness and harmony in precisely this way is truly one of the main reasons why the World Harmony Run exists.
The runners from YSC Hrafnkell Freysgoði were: Hrefna Ingólfsdóttir, Auður Hermannsdóttir, Árný Ingólfsdóttir, Jón Alexander Ríkharðsson, Rannveig Ósk Jónsdóttir, Sólbjört María Jónsdóttir, Eyþór Ingólfsson, Aron Jósep Hrafnkelsson, Helga Hrönn Melsted, Sigurbjörg Ásdís Snjólfsdóttir, Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir, Sigurður Elíasson and Hrafnkell Hannesson. Unfortunately, we seem to have lost the group photo of YSC Hrafnkell Freysgoði.
Only a few kilometers later, or just outside of Stöðvarfjörður village, an extremely dynamic group of youths from YSC Súla joined us. The youths in Súla ran so fast and so powerfully that we almost had to ask them to slow down. The amazing thing is that they kept their dynamic pace all through the 10 km that they ran. Indeed, some among them - real Vikings - ran all the way without a break.
The runners from YSC Súla were: Þóranna Snorradóttir, Jónas Ólafsson, Makki Andersson, Arnar Logi Jónasson, Steinunn Pála Guðmundsdóttir, Sindir Brynjar Birgisson, Jón Björgólfsson, Nína Sasithorn Björnsdottir, Alex Þór Björgvinsson, Guðrún Bára Björnsdóttir, Haukur Árni Björgvinsson, Einar Tómas Björnsson, Elísa Marey Sverrisdóttir, Haldór SIndir Sveinsson, Bryngeir Ágúst Margeirsson and Margeir Þór Margeirsson.
After all this help the few remaining kilometers to Fáskrúðsfjörður village were a child's play.
< 6. júlí|
< Iceland 6 July
< Moldova 6 July
Iceland 8 July >|
8. júlí >
Iceland 8 July >
Moldova 8 July >