- Live From The Road
- Iceland 4 September: Þingvellir - Reykjavík
- Iceland 5 September: Reykjavík
- Iceland 23 July: Reykjavík-Explorer
- Iceland 16 July: Borgarnes-Reykjavík
- Iceland 15 July: Frank's reflections
- Iceland 15 July: Laugarbakki-Borgarnes
- Iceland 14 July: Varmahlíð-Laugarbakki
- Iceland 13 July: Lágheiði-Varmahlíð
- Iceland 12 July: Akureyri - Lágheiði
- Iceland 11 July: Chahida's farewell
- Iceland 11 July: Reykjarhlíð-Akureyri
- Iceland 10 July: Möðrudalur - Reykjarhlíð
- Iceland 9 July: Egilsstaðir-Möðrudalur
- Iceland 8 July: Fáskrúðsfjörður - Egilsstaðir
- Iceland 8 July: Impressions
- Iceland 7 July: Djúpivogur - Fáskrúðsfjörður
- Iceland 6 July: Höfn - Djúpivogur
- Iceland 5 July: Fagurhólsmýri - Höfn
- Iceland 4 July: Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Fagurhólsmýri
- Iceland 3 July: Markarfljót-Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- Iceland 2 July: Opening Ceremony
- Iceland 2 July: Reykjavík-Markarfljót
- Söngur World-Harmony Friðarhlaupsins
Iceland 11 July: Reykjarhlíð-Akureyri
We started today's run from Reykjarhlíð in a mild and warm weather, despite rain. In other words, a fine weather for running.
Whether it was due to the weather or other factors, spirits were high among the children of Youth Sports Club Efling, who met us at the end of Lake Mývatn. Vilhjálmur Kristjánsson was the first to carry the torch, and an interesting fact is that he turned 17 that very day. Vilhjálmur ran at an unbelievably fast pace which didn't come to an end until 6 km later. All present were in agreement that Vilhjálmur's pace would do nicely at any track and field or road racing competition.
The younger members of YSC Efling carried the torch after Vilhjálmur's memorable sprint and their spirits were high. According to the original plan, the Efling kids were supposed to run with us up to Laugar, but in actual fact, they simply didn't want to stop running until Goðafoss waterfall. This was quite an achievement, especially for the youngest children who had to run a steep ridge up to Goðafoss.
We had barely said our fond farewells to YSC Efling, when some more Northern-Icelanders of bold spirit joined the Run. At the middle of Víkurskarð pass, Rannveig Oddsdóttir came with a team of expert runners who ran with us all the way to the town of Akureyri. Also joining us, just before Akureyri, were children from the Youth Sports Federation of Eyjafjörður bay, enabling us to come running into Akureyri with a big number of runners.
At Akureyri plaza we said our goodbyes to all these good people and adjourned for the night.
< 10. júlí|
< Ukraine 10 July
< Iceland 10 July
Iceland 12 July >|
Ukraine 12 July >
Iceland 11 July|
Ukraine 11 July