- Live From The Road
- Iceland 4 September: Þingvellir - Reykjavík
- Iceland 5 September: Reykjavík
- Iceland 23 July: Reykjavík-Explorer
- Iceland 16 July: Borgarnes-Reykjavík
- Iceland 15 July: Frank's reflections
- Iceland 15 July: Laugarbakki-Borgarnes
- Iceland 14 July: Varmahlíð-Laugarbakki
- Iceland 13 July: Lágheiði-Varmahlíð
- Iceland 12 July: Akureyri - Lágheiði
- Iceland 11 July: Chahida's farewell
- Iceland 11 July: Reykjarhlíð-Akureyri
- Iceland 10 July: Möðrudalur - Reykjarhlíð
- Iceland 9 July: Egilsstaðir-Möðrudalur
- Iceland 8 July: Fáskrúðsfjörður - Egilsstaðir
- Iceland 8 July: Impressions
- Iceland 7 July: Djúpivogur - Fáskrúðsfjörður
- Iceland 6 July: Höfn - Djúpivogur
- Iceland 5 July: Fagurhólsmýri - Höfn
- Iceland 4 July: Kirkjubæjarklaustur - Fagurhólsmýri
- Iceland 3 July: Markarfljót-Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- Iceland 2 July: Opening Ceremony
- Iceland 2 July: Reykjavík-Markarfljót
- Söngur World-Harmony Friðarhlaupsins
Iceland 2 July: Opening Ceremony
The Icelandic part of the World Harmony relay Run started today at with an opening ceremony at the prestigious Höfði house (which housed, for instance, the Gorbachev-Reagan summit in 1986).
The opening ceremony was short, but concise, and focused on how we, in our isolated island community in Iceland, can participate in the global movement for tolerance, understanding and harmony. Fortunately, the sun broke out of the clouds as soon as the Harmony Runners marched up to Höfði house.
Taking off from this event, president of the city council, Alfreð Þorsteinsson, remarked that he hoped that the sunshine would keep following the Run, as it had obviously done now.
After the ceremony, the Harmony Runners started on their 1534 km and 15 day run around the country, with the symbol of the Run, a flaming torch.
< Macedonia 26 June
Iceland 3 July >|
Romania 3 July >
Iceland 2 July|