Become a part of the World Harmony Run!
The World Harmony Run is a grassroots event, and every community the Run passes through is encouraged to participate in, and co-create the Run, and express the Run and its ideals in their own unique way. Here are just a few ways in which you can help be a part of the World Harmony Run spirit:
- You can run with us and hold the Torch as it makes its way through the country. (Don't worry if you're not in shape, people sometimes run for as little as a few hundred metres before passing the Torch on to someone else. Of course, if you want to run a longer distance, we'll be more than happy to oblige..)
- Get in touch with us and find out what time we are coming through your down - then get all your friends out to cheer us on!
- If you're part of an organisation or group that is also making a difference in the community, then perhaps we can send some of our runners to meet with you/speak at a meeting so we can inspire each other!
- The World Harmony runners are all volunteers who take time off from their jobs in their respective countries to come and share the message of Harmony. Since the start of the run, the generosity of local communities in helping with food and accomodation for the runners has been been invaluable in making the Run what it is.
- Schools and kids: We have a whole section of activities for schools and kids....
- Running clubs: if you're in a running club along the route, let us know and we can meet up and run together!
If you are inspired to participate, or have any new ideas we haven't thought of, please let us know va our contact form and we'll see what we can do...