- リレーの様子～写真・動画付 Live From The Road
- Japan 13 August: Nagasaki Closing Ceremony
- Japan 12 August: Hizen Yamaguchi - Isahaya
- Japan 11 August: Hakata - Hizen Yamaguchi
- Japan 10 August: Moji station - Hakata
- Japan 9 August: Hofu station - Moji station
- Japan 8 August: Iwakuni station - Hofu station
- Japan 7 August: Ceremony in Hiroshima Peace Park
- Japan 6 August: Kumakogen town - Horie ferry
- Japan 5 August: Ochi town - Kumakogen town
- Japan 4 August: Otoyo town - Ochi town
- Japan 3 August: Zentsuji - Otoyo town
- Japan 2 August: Higashi-Kagawa - Zentsuji
- Japan 1 August: Kobe - Higashi-Kagawa
- Japan 31 July: Kyoto - Kobe
- Japan 30 July: Makino – Kyoto
- Japan 29 July: Fukui – Makino
- Japan 28 July: Kanazawa – Fukui
- Japan 27 July: Uozu - Kanazawa
- Japan 26 July: Joetsu - Uozu
- Japan 25 July: Nakano - Joetsu
- Japan 24 July: Agatsuma - Nakano
- Japan 23 July: Fukaya - Agatsuma
- Japan 22 July: Tokyo - Fukaya
- Japan 12 July: Maihama Primary School
- トーチべアラー賞が『日本のみなさん』に 贈られました！
- 後援一覧 ・ Endorsement by Official Bodies
Japan 26 July: Joetsu - Uozu
At 8 o'clock in the morning, Mrs. Hashimoto came to Nadachi station eager to run with the torch. She could not run a long way but she ran at least to her house which was about 1km away from the sea. There was one more lady at the station - she was a reporter from Niigata Nippo newspaper. She took a nice photo of the runners and actually ran the whole distance together with us.
Then it was again up to the Team to run the remaining 73km. We ran in the scorching heat along the Japanese sea coast. Mr. Ito dropped into Kawasaki kindergarten on his way and all the sweet children held the torch, got a small chocolate and listened to our World Harmony Run Song .
We met another group of children, this time Nagano Shiojiri elementary school students, at Michinoeki Nou.
There was a region where jade can be found in large quantity and many shops with its products were lined up along the road.
Around Oyashirazu, there were a few tunnels with no space for running, so we had to pass through them in the car. We thought that it was rather Harmony Drive than Harmony Run.
We had lunch in a restaurant by the road and continued running.
We ran through villages and rice fields. On our right, there was a flat housing and agricultural area ending at the sea, which was not any more visible now and on the right side high mountains soared beautifully from the green fields.
On the way, we made our acquaintance with a fisherman on the bicycle, a boy walking on the pavement or a dog lying stretched on a stairway, who all made their contribution to world harmony by showing interest in our event.
The heat did not abate even in the evening.
After crossing wide Kurobe river, another reporter was waiting for us. He also came to the final point - the Uozu city-hall.
The evening program was not much different from previous days: we found a public bath and enjoyed a bath, then a coin laundry and playfully fought over the last edible items in the supermarket. After a long search we usually succeed in finding some good place to stay- this time it was another nice temple.
< 7月25日 （火曜日）||
Japan 27 July >|