- リレーの様子～写真・動画付 Live From The Road
- Japan 13 August: Nagasaki Closing Ceremony
- Japan 12 August: Hizen Yamaguchi - Isahaya
- Japan 11 August: Hakata - Hizen Yamaguchi
- Japan 10 August: Moji station - Hakata
- Japan 9 August: Hofu station - Moji station
- Japan 8 August: Iwakuni station - Hofu station
- Japan 7 August: Ceremony in Hiroshima Peace Park
- Japan 6 August: Kumakogen town - Horie ferry
- Japan 5 August: Ochi town - Kumakogen town
- Japan 4 August: Otoyo town - Ochi town
- Japan 3 August: Zentsuji - Otoyo town
- Japan 2 August: Higashi-Kagawa - Zentsuji
- Japan 1 August: Kobe - Higashi-Kagawa
- Japan 31 July: Kyoto - Kobe
- Japan 30 July: Makino – Kyoto
- Japan 29 July: Fukui – Makino
- Japan 28 July: Kanazawa – Fukui
- Japan 27 July: Uozu - Kanazawa
- Japan 26 July: Joetsu - Uozu
- Japan 25 July: Nakano - Joetsu
- Japan 24 July: Agatsuma - Nakano
- Japan 23 July: Fukaya - Agatsuma
- Japan 22 July: Tokyo - Fukaya
- Japan 12 July: Maihama Primary School
- トーチべアラー賞が『日本のみなさん』に 贈られました！
- 後援一覧 ・ Endorsement by Official Bodies
Japan 1 August: Kobe - Higashi-Kagawa
The first day in August was very hard for Mr. Ito since everybody left and no runners applied in this region.
So he went by car to the final point of the day – Higashi Kagawa city, then returned by train back to Naruto (the place one comes to after crossing the bridge from Kobe to Shikoku across Awajishima island) and with a backpack with things for one day and flaming torch in his hand he set off on a long journey.
In the morning, it was cloudy which was promising but by 10 o’clock it got extremely hot again.
However, Mr. Ito enjoyed the harmony-journey. He visited Naruto-higashi elementary school and kindergarten where about 20 children curiously held the torch.
When walking in the mountains, suddenly Shikoku Television reporter appeared and made an interview with him.
And the Shikoku people were very kind to him – someone gave him some fruits, someone ice to put on the head and a girl from a tofu restaurant gave him Japanese rice sweets to eat on the way.
He arrived tired at about 9 o’clock in the evening to the goal and had a joyful voice on the phone!
< 7月31日 （月曜日）||
Japan 2 August >|