- リレーの様子～写真・動画付 Live From The Road
- Japan 13 August: Nagasaki Closing Ceremony
- Japan 12 August: Hizen Yamaguchi - Isahaya
- Japan 11 August: Hakata - Hizen Yamaguchi
- Japan 10 August: Moji station - Hakata
- Japan 9 August: Hofu station - Moji station
- Japan 8 August: Iwakuni station - Hofu station
- Japan 7 August: Ceremony in Hiroshima Peace Park
- Japan 6 August: Kumakogen town - Horie ferry
- Japan 5 August: Ochi town - Kumakogen town
- Japan 4 August: Otoyo town - Ochi town
- Japan 3 August: Zentsuji - Otoyo town
- Japan 2 August: Higashi-Kagawa - Zentsuji
- Japan 1 August: Kobe - Higashi-Kagawa
- Japan 31 July: Kyoto - Kobe
- Japan 30 July: Makino – Kyoto
- Japan 29 July: Fukui – Makino
- Japan 28 July: Kanazawa – Fukui
- Japan 27 July: Uozu - Kanazawa
- Japan 26 July: Joetsu - Uozu
- Japan 25 July: Nakano - Joetsu
- Japan 24 July: Agatsuma - Nakano
- Japan 23 July: Fukaya - Agatsuma
- Japan 22 July: Tokyo - Fukaya
- Japan 12 July: Maihama Primary School
- トーチべアラー賞が『日本のみなさん』に 贈られました！
- 後援一覧 ・ Endorsement by Official Bodies
Japan 8 August: Iwakuni station - Hofu station
Before starting from Iwakuni station at 8am, we were interviewed by Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting. The news was aired around noon of the same day and we got applause and comments like: “Are you going to Nagasaki?” from people who seemed to have watched it on the TV.
On the way, we had an accident with the torch – it caught fire to the bone, so Ms. Sunaoshi threw it to the ground for a while. Soon, some nice people brought gloves and water and we were saved by their kindness.
Then we met a runner on the street and invited him to participate. He ran 10km and was enjoying it!
His goal was in front of Tonda Junior High School.
Several girls from soft-ball tennis club were practicing here and we visited them, introduced the event and had them all held the torch.
With the happy surprise runner in the front, the girls ran a lap around the school yard, while passing the torch from hand to hand on the way.
The guard will probably remember this day because he also held the harmony torch.
At Hofu station, the goal of today’s Run, the stationmaster welcomed us and kindly held the torch. In the past, he traveled many hundreds of kilometers on the bicycle and treated us very heartily.
Japan 9 August >|