- リレーの様子～写真・動画付 Live From The Road
- Japan 13 August: Nagasaki Closing Ceremony
- Japan 12 August: Hizen Yamaguchi - Isahaya
- Japan 11 August: Hakata - Hizen Yamaguchi
- Japan 10 August: Moji station - Hakata
- Japan 9 August: Hofu station - Moji station
- Japan 8 August: Iwakuni station - Hofu station
- Japan 7 August: Ceremony in Hiroshima Peace Park
- Japan 6 August: Kumakogen town - Horie ferry
- Japan 5 August: Ochi town - Kumakogen town
- Japan 4 August: Otoyo town - Ochi town
- Japan 3 August: Zentsuji - Otoyo town
- Japan 2 August: Higashi-Kagawa - Zentsuji
- Japan 1 August: Kobe - Higashi-Kagawa
- Japan 31 July: Kyoto - Kobe
- Japan 30 July: Makino – Kyoto
- Japan 29 July: Fukui – Makino
- Japan 28 July: Kanazawa – Fukui
- Japan 27 July: Uozu - Kanazawa
- Japan 26 July: Joetsu - Uozu
- Japan 25 July: Nakano - Joetsu
- Japan 24 July: Agatsuma - Nakano
- Japan 23 July: Fukaya - Agatsuma
- Japan 22 July: Tokyo - Fukaya
- Japan 12 July: Maihama Primary School
- トーチべアラー賞が『日本のみなさん』に 贈られました！
- 後援一覧 ・ Endorsement by Official Bodies
Japan 9 August: Hofu station - Moji station
The first runner from Hofu station was a lady, local runner, and she ran very fast and lightly getting support from her family (including the grandfather and grandmother).
The second runner – a friend of the first one – did the same great job and both of them covered the distance of 15km.
The runner who ran up to Asa station and was greatly supported by his wife and daughter,
held the torch together with the deputy of the stationmaster.
Three girls (students) who stood nearby also held the torch.
After that, Mrs. Morohoshi and Ms. Sunaoshi returned home from Shin-Shimonoseki and our three boys (Mr. Ito, Mr. Tobaru and Mr. Yoshida) continued running.
< Japan 8 August||
Japan 10 August >|