- Live From The Road
- Thank You! - Supporters 2005
- New Zealand: World Harmony Run Joins Christmas Parade
- New Zealand 31 October 2005: Wellington
- New Zealand 29 October 2005: En route to Wellington
- New Zealand 28 October 2005: Palmerston North
- New Zealand 27 October 2005: Taihape
- New Zealand 26 October 2005: Rotorua and Taupo
- New Zealand 25 October 2005: Hamilton
- New Zealand 20 0ctober 2005: West Auckland
- New Zealand 19 October 2005: South Auckland
- New Zealand 18 October 2005: Central Auckland
- New Zealand 17 October 2005: Auckland's North Shore
- Meeting with Prime Minister of New Zealand, 1 September 2010
- Dr Ashraf Choudhary QSM, 2 July 2010
- Meeting the All Whites, 22 May 2010
- Itinerary 2012
- Torch-Bearer Award
- Media Centre
- Community Support
- Itinerary 2008
- Itinerary 2010
New Zealand 31 October 2005: Wellington
The last morning of the World Harmony Run in New Zealand saw us with mixed feelings – looking forward to the day’s activities, but knowing that it was nearly time for us all to say goodbye.
We ran through the main streets of Wellington meeting many friendly people along the way, including Kerry Prendergast, the Mayor of Wellington who met us in the centre of the city. As she held the torch, she spoke about the need for world harmony and how much she really appreciated what we were doing.
Here we are outside the newer Parliament Building, affectionately known as “The Beehive”...
Our visit to a local primary school went very well. The children loved running with us - some of them wanted to know how they could join the World Harmony Run!
It was a bittersweet moment when we loaded up the vans for the last time and prepared to depart to our various home cities in the north island. We consoled ourselves with the fact that there will be a special event in the south island's Christchurch in a few weeks time...
< New Zealand 29 October 2005||
New Zealand >|