- Live From The Road
- Thank You! - Supporters 2005
- New Zealand: World Harmony Run Joins Christmas Parade
- New Zealand 31 October 2005: Wellington
- New Zealand 29 October 2005: En route to Wellington
- New Zealand 28 October 2005: Palmerston North
- New Zealand 27 October 2005: Taihape
- New Zealand 26 October 2005: Rotorua and Taupo
- New Zealand 25 October 2005: Hamilton
- New Zealand 20 0ctober 2005: West Auckland
- New Zealand 19 October 2005: South Auckland
- New Zealand 18 October 2005: Central Auckland
- New Zealand 17 October 2005: Auckland's North Shore
- Meeting with Prime Minister of New Zealand, 1 September 2010
- Dr Ashraf Choudhary QSM, 2 July 2010
- Meeting the All Whites, 22 May 2010
- Itinerary 2012
- Torch-Bearer Award
- Media Centre
- Community Support
- Itinerary 2008
- Itinerary 2010
New Zealand: World Harmony Run Joins Christmas Parade
What better way to cap off the epic World Harmony Run tour of New Zealand than to take part in the annual Christchurch Christmas parade which draws a 100,000 plus strong crowd each year.
Volunteers in the South Island worked for weeks to construct a float in the theme of the New Zealand World Harmony Run – a gigantic flaming torch shining over the Pacific Ocean, rolling pastures dotted with grazing sheep, and a glowing rainbow that emerged from the picturesque scene.
As the float wound its way around the city streets, the team ran behind, holding the torch aloft, waving to the throng of parade-goers and handing out stickers to gleeful children.
The parade itself was an embodiment of the essence of the World Harmony Run – individuals from all walks of life coming together to share joy in the spirit of oneness and brotherhood.
Although The New Zealand World Harmony Run is now over ifor 2005, it's message will continue to flow in the lives of the countless people it touched on its route. And this message will be rekindled next year when it passes through our beautiful country once more.
We would like to offer our deepest and most sincere gratitude to those who kindly and generously supported the World Harmony Run in New Zealand.
< New Zealand 31 October 2005|| |