- Live From The Road
- New Zealand 4 November: Masterton - Wellington
- New Zealand 3 November: Dannevirke - Masterton
- New Zealand 2 November: Hastings - Dannevirke
- New Zealand 1 November: Nuhaka - Napier
- New Zealand 31 October: Gisborne - Nuhaka
- New Zealand 30 October: Hicks Bay - Gisborne
- New Zealand 29 October: Opotiki - Hicks Bay
- New Zealand 28 October: Tauranga - Opotiki
- New Zealand 27 October: Tairua - Tauranga
- New Zealand 26 October: Thames - Tairua
- New Zealand 24 October: Auckland
- New Zealand 23 October: South Island - North Island
- New Zealand 22 October: Dunedin
- New Zealand 21 October Auckland
- New Zealand 21 October: Balclutha - Dunedin
- New Zealand 20 October: Invercargill - Balclutha
- New Zealand 19 October: Invercargill
- New Zealand 18 October: Kingston - Invercargill
- New Zealand 17 October: Queenstown - Kingston
- New Zealand 16 October: Wanaka - Queenstown
- New Zealand 15 October: Twizel - Wanaka
- New Zealand 14 October: Geraldine - Twizel
- New Zealand 13 October: Christchurch - Geraldine
- New Zealand 12 October: Christchurch
- Meeting with Councillor Cooper
- Meeting with Prime Minister of New Zealand, 1 September 2010
- Dr Ashraf Choudhary QSM, 2 July 2010
- Meeting the All Whites, 22 May 2010
- Itinerary 2012
- Torch-Bearer Award
- Media Centre
- Community Support
- Itinerary 2008
- Itinerary 2010
New Zealand 18 October: Kingston - Invercargill
Thank you to the people at Kingston Motels and Holiday Park for a pleasant stay in scenic surroundings.
We have a long way to cover to get to Invercargill and Keith sets out early.
We meet with more beautiful countryside. The spring lambs are just finding their feet.
Our first school is in the small town of Mossburn.
The rain holds off long enough for a run around the field.
We attract a lot of local interest along the way!
Limehills School gave us a wonderful reception.
Some of the children had prepared poems about harmony which they read out.
The children here were very friendly and their principal was fantastic.
The children of Limehills voted Mr Murray the best teacher in New Zealand!
The rain is not inviting but the Run must go on.
Distance: 141 km
Sukhajata Cranfield (New Zealand), Apaguha Vesely (Czech Republic), Vettri L. Angel (Guatemala), Becky Xerri (Wales), Shumbhani Juarez (Guatemala), Manju Jackson (New Zealand), Keith Jackson (New Zealand), Gil Kerr (New Zealand), Ujjwala Mettrick (New Zealand), Kuhakini McMillan (New Zealand), Angie Agatsiotis (New Zealand), Mandra Laing (New Zealand)
Gallery: See more images!
< New Zealand 17 October||
New Zealand 19 October >|