- Live From The Road
- New Zealand 27 April: Auckland
- New Zealand 17 March: Nelson City
- New Zealand 16 March: Nelson and Motueka
- New Zealand 15 March: Team B - Blenheim to Nelson
- New Zealand 15 March: Team A - Blenheim to Nelson
- New Zealand 14 March: Team B - Kaikoura to Blenheim
- New Zealand 14 March: Team A - Kaikoura to Blenheim
- New Zealand 13 March: Team B - Waipara to Kaikoura
- New Zealand 13 March: Cheviot to Kaikoura
- New Zealand 12 March: Christchurch to Cheviot
- New Zealand 10 March: Wanganui - Levin
- New Zealand 9 March: Hawera - Wanganui
- New Zealand 8 March: New Plymouth - Hawera
- New Zealand 7 March: Breakfast at Piopio
- New Zealand 7 March: Piopio - New Plymouth
- New Zealand 6 March: 2012 Asia Pacific - Hamilton - Piopio
- New Zealand 5 March: Auckland - Day 1 of the Asia Pacific run
- Meeting with Prime Minister of New Zealand, 1 September 2010
- Dr Ashraf Choudhary QSM, 2 July 2010
- Meeting the All Whites, 22 May 2010
- Itinerary 2012
- Torch-Bearer Award
- Media Centre
- Community Support
- Itinerary 2008
- Itinerary 2010
Aucklanders Celebrate 25 Years of service at Golden Grove School...
The World Harmony Run Team Offer a Wish for Peace to the People of Nelson...
In and around Nelson...
Another glorious day heading towards the sunshine capital...
Day 4-Lovely Schools in Picton then Running to Nelson...
Striding out in sunny Marlborough...
Team A-Running up the Sunny Kaikoura Coastline...
Team B makes new school friends and on the road...
Team A - experiences the shore and smiles...
New Zealand South Island World Harmony Run begins ...
Running along the beautiful country side...
Small schools and big hearts...
Many schools with many more smiles...
Breakfast in Piopio...
Happy Faces - Warm welcoming hearts...
Day two in New Zealand - harmony shared across generations...
New Zealand's amazing start of Asia Pacific run...