- Live From The Road
- New Zealand 27 April: Auckland
- New Zealand 17 March: Nelson City
- New Zealand 16 March: Nelson and Motueka
- New Zealand 15 March: Team B - Blenheim to Nelson
- New Zealand 15 March: Team A - Blenheim to Nelson
- New Zealand 14 March: Team B - Kaikoura to Blenheim
- New Zealand 14 March: Team A - Kaikoura to Blenheim
- New Zealand 13 March: Team B - Waipara to Kaikoura
- New Zealand 13 March: Cheviot to Kaikoura
- New Zealand 12 March: Christchurch to Cheviot
- New Zealand 10 March: Wanganui - Levin
- New Zealand 9 March: Hawera - Wanganui
- New Zealand 8 March: New Plymouth - Hawera
- New Zealand 7 March: Breakfast at Piopio
- New Zealand 7 March: Piopio - New Plymouth
- New Zealand 6 March: 2012 Asia Pacific - Hamilton - Piopio
- New Zealand 5 March: Auckland - Day 1 of the Asia Pacific run
- Meeting with Prime Minister of New Zealand, 1 September 2010
- Dr Ashraf Choudhary QSM, 2 July 2010
- Meeting the All Whites, 22 May 2010
- Itinerary 2012
- Torch-Bearer Award
- Media Centre
- Community Support
- Itinerary 2008
- Itinerary 2010
New Zealand 15 March: Team A - Blenheim to Nelson
Keith and a team of runners from Koromiko School run in to the school with a police escort.
We offered our presentation under a tree in the school grounds
All of the children crowded around a computer to watch the World Harmony Run video presentation.
The children get joy running with the Harmony Torch.
Beautiful running route through Queen Charlotte Sound.
Our next run took us to St Joseph's Primary School in Picton.
The children learnt the actions to the World Harmony Run song.
The children were noticeably very peaceful and understanding towards us and each other.
It really showed that the school is doing a perfect job in teaching and training the pupils in a positive environment.
We offered St Joseph's a certificate of appreciation for taking part in this years World Harmony Run.
Anurakta welcomes you to Waikawa Bay School in Picton.
We presented our ceremony under a lovely shaded area...
Everyone wished for harmony...
...and sang the song...
The joy of holding the Harmony Torch!
Everybody ran with the Harmony Torch in the back sports field. Picture perfect backdrop for school playtime.
We finally offered the Head Master a plaque for a Peace Tree to place with a dedicated
Peace Tree to remind everyone of the eternal dream of Peace and Harmony
Gallery: See more images!
< New Zealand 14 March||
New Zealand 16 March >|
New Zealand 15 March|