- Region Summary News
- 25th Anniversary
- 2011-2013 and Beyond...
- Photos: World Oneness Aspiration Themes
- Torch-Bearer Award
- UN Initiatives
- Year - Rapprochement of Cultures
- Schools And Kids
- Asia Pacific
Asia Region Dec 2010 - Feb 2011 + Americas through May 2011
This regional report covers:
Asia - end of 2010 through Feb 2011.
- Malaysia - Interfaith: Temple Blessings and Enthusiastic Youth sing
- Singapore - Children at Mosque and Lion City fun run
- Nepal - World Heritage Site and Vice President holds torch
- Indonesia - Schools, Tree planting, Art Exhibits and more
North America 2011 Mar - 07 May
- Philadelphia 30,000 for run exhibit and mascot holds torch
- Florida - Tampa and Clearwater schools and big evening parade
- New York - Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza for Earth Day + IYF
- Washington - Shortcut to Europe - visits to embassies
- UNESCO special event at UN - concludes IYRC
- UNESCO, Appreciation from President of General Conference and YouTube video excerpt
- WHR support for Year of Youth (IYY) and Year of Forests (IYF)
- Zambia Africa Youth - powerfully illustrate "Our Year - Our Voice" mention: Nelson Mandela, USA President and UN Secretary General - YouTube video.
- World Harmony Run in Antarctica!
- Helping out and Getting involved - contact us
Newsletter - for viewing
Below are 4 pages of some items with photos in newsletter jpg format for viewing (pdf download at end)
Newsletter - for Printing
Downlad a copy of the four page report in PDF format