- Russia 18 June: St. Petersburg - Vyborg
- Russia 17 June: Novgorod - St. Petersburg
- Russia 16 June: Valday - Veliky Novgorod
- Russia 15 June: Torzhok - Valday
- Russia 14 June: Tver - Torzhok
- Russia 13 June: Moscow - Tver
- Russia 12 June: Moscow
- Russia 11 June: Tula - Moscow
- Russia 10 June: Orel - Tula
- Russia 9 June: Kursk - Orel
- Russia 8 June: Belgorod - Kursk
- Russia 7 June: Kharkov(Ukraine) - Belgorod (Russia)
- О проекте
- Фотографии Всемирного Бега Гармонии со всего мира
- СМИ о нас
- Школы и дети
- Почта Бега Гармонии
- Письма поддержки
Russia 12 June: Moscow
No running today! Or almost no running….
Today is Russia's Independence day and we have a holiday. We definitely love running, but when you do it day in, day out, you are very happy when there is a day for sleeping a little bit longer, having more time for breakfast, writing the daily reports for the website, selecting pictures and doing some sightseeing.
Vadim was so nice to provide us accomodation for tonight and we are enjoying the homely atmosphere in his flat, enjoying such luxuries as fast internet and warm shower…
Around 11 AM we leave the house, wash the car and go for a drive in the city centre. The centre of Moscow is very beautiful: old buildings, parks, fountains, the river Moskva… we walk aroud the Kremlin, take pictures, eat ice cream and behave like normal tourists for once!
But even today we cannot have running-free, especially when today is the day of the famous “Kremlin mile” – a one mile race which takes place for the 15th time. After a short introduction we are given the honour of running the first lap.
Natalia also wanted to participate - she finished in third position with a time of 05:12. We are so proud of her. Congratulations!
Since the Red Square was closed we gathered all the World Harmony Runners before the Kremlin and took a few pictures.
After that Martin gave an interview to an English speaking reporter and he was happy that nobody had to translate for him and he could just talk to his hearts content. At home Fedor cooked a wonderful meal, and we enjoyed the rest of the evening watching the World Cup!
< Russia 11 June||
Russia 13 June >|