- Live from the Road
- Week 18
- Week 17
- Week 16
- USA 4 August: Ellicottville, NY - Buffalo, NY
- USA 3 August: Leeper, PA - Ellicottville, NY
- USA 2 August: Pittsburgh, PA - Leeper, PA
- USA 1 August: Cadiz, OH - Pittsburgh, PA
- USA 31 July: Ashland, OH - Cadiz, OH
- USA 30 July: Lemoyne, OH - Ashland, OH
- USA 29 July: Flat Rock, MI - Lemoyne, OH
- USA 28 July: Dexter, MI - Flatrock, MI
- Week 15
- Week 14
- Week 13
- Week 12
- Week 11
- Week 10
- Week 9
- Week 8
- Week 7
- Week 6
- Week 5
- Week 4
- Week 3
- Week 2
- Week 1
- Events off Route
- USA 10 April: International Launch in New York City
- Route 2012
- Schools and Kids
- World-Harmony-Run Song
- Torch-Bearer Award
USA 2 August: Pittsburgh, PA - Leeper, PA
Our morning began with a visit to our long time friend and fellow harmony-lover, Earl Jones. We have been collaborating with him for countless years. He is a terrific inspiration.
His garden was surrounded with beautiful giant Hibiscus flowers. Our new arrival from Puerto Rico - Boijayanti - was reminded of home. Welcome aboard.
Earl arranged for a fire engine escort from his home to the Giant Eagle for a small reception and snacks.
Thanks PFD for getting us there safely and well noticed.
Giant Eagle offered the team a wonderful greeting as well as donuts and coffee. Atulya's favorite!
The employee's were very excited about our adventure!
We presented Earl with the Torch Bearer's Award for his many years of promoting Peace and Oneness. He deeply recognizes that we are all one big family!
Distance: 93 miles
Shyamala Stott (Scotland), Banshidhar Medeiros (USA), Yuyudhan Hoppe (USA), Jirka Albrecht (Czech Republic), Uddyogini Hall (Australia), Jeromy Cheatham (USA), Salil Wilson (USA), Andi Schmitz (Germany), Atulya Lee Berube (USA), Boijayanti (Puerto Rico)
Gallery: See more images!
< USA 1 August||
USA 3 August >|